As team.blue we have grown into a European powerhouse in technology, by immediately implementing our innovative ideas and providing our customers with the solutions they were looking for. As our Back-end Developer this means that within our Business Unit Convenience Hosting we have a new exciting project for you to work on!
What will you do?
As Back-end Developer, your main focus will be to ensure that our automation is the foundation for unlimited scalability. This means you actively think along with the team to set up effective, efficient, scalable and futureproof products and in-house tools. Besides that, you will also contribute to some big and exciting new projects we have planned for the coming year.
Within your role as Back-end Developer we would love to see you working on the following:
- Large integrations/migrations of customer bases.
- Maintenance on our existing platform.
- Building new API’s to sell our products to an even bigger audience.
- New product development and revamp existing ones.
What will you bring to the team?
We are aiming for people that are flexible and eager to learn. We are going through some fast transitions, but we are in this together! A perfect habitat for you, since you are a real team player with strong communication and collaboration skills. And as a self-sufficient and fast learner you finally got a place to put your problem-solving skills into good use. As a Back-end Developer it is also important to be proactive and to be able to place yourself in the mind of our customers. After all, that is for whom we do our work!
- 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour working week.
- A travel allowance based on the travel distance.
- A good pension.
- An affordable fitness subscription.
- Fresh fruit every day, but with a cookie jar within reach!
- Relaxation with a game of table football, Mario Kart or Fifa.
- Personal training budget of € 2,500 per year.
- An extensive company restaurant with something for everyone: from a healthy sandwich to the soup of the day.
- Discount on company products such as a domain name, web hosting package and VPS.
- Friday digital afternoon drink!
Team.blue is a leading digital enabler and offers powerful digital tools to companies and entrepreneurs. The group was created by the merger of the Dutch TransIP Group, the Belgian Combell Group and the Italian Register Group in 2019 to form a new powerhouse in the tech sector. We serve more than 2 million customers in 10 countries and are supported by more than 1000 collaborators throughout Europe.
Let op: om te werken bij team.blue is een Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag (VOG) vereist.
Voor deze vacature wordt externe acquisitie niet op prijs gesteld.